About Me

My photo
I am a teacher and a wife! I love being both. I have been married for a year and half and I love every minute of it. I can't wait to share our lives with family and friends!
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Sorry I have been Slacking

This week our district has provided  a 4 day long training to teach everyone about implementing Common Core next year and when I get home I am so tired and have grad school to do :(. I can't wait for school to start back to have more things to post

I wanted  to link up to Farley for her August Currently.. I can't believe it is already August








B2S Must Haves:


1) My Paisley Decor! This year I re-did my decor in my classroom. I wanted a fresh start, starting a new grade. I love all the teal and paisleys in the classroom, it makes me so happy!!


2) My Mac Laptop! I don't think I could survive without my Mac Laptop.  I think my life is on my laptop. 

3 comments:

  1. Wahoo! I am so excited that you are going to be teaching 1st this year. You will LOVE Firsties! =)

    I decided to give my room a makeover this summer too. I hope you share pictures of your room when you finish.

    I am excited to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your paisley room sounds cute! I love paisley!

    Stopping by from the linky :-)

    Elyse @ My Life With a Cherry on Top

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are your paisleys from dots on turquoise? That's my classroom theme. I love it. I'm a new follower. Good luck on your school year!

    Megan

    I Teach. What's Your Super Power?

    ReplyDelete