About Me

My photo
I am a teacher and a wife! I love being both. I have been married for a year and half and I love every minute of it. I can't wait to share our lives with family and friends!
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Classroom almost done :)

I have been very stressed with the switched to first grade. Not only am I moving up from kindergarten but I am also moving classrooms. I have tired to get most of my room done because I have been doing a lot of district training and taking grad classes so it can get a little crazy. Here are some pictures of what I have done so far......


 As you can see I have a Daily 5 board in the front and I am excited to implement Daily 5 this year. After rereading the book and doing the book study I can't wait!!!
 I love how my "Bravo" board turned out!! I will display student work up there. This year I am using Dots and Paisley on Turquoise from Creative Teaching Press!


1 comment:

  1. You make me want to get into my classroom. I found you through the Newbie Blog Hop. I'm your newest follower.

    Mercedes
    Surfing to Success

    ReplyDelete