About Me

My photo
I am a teacher and a wife! I love being both. I have been married for a year and half and I love every minute of it. I can't wait to share our lives with family and friends!
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 26, 2012

New Chevron Items I made



I am so happy with how all the new things I made for my classroom turned out. I can't wait to put them up in my classroom. I hope that they will work for your classroom as well.. If you download, kindly leave some love :) and don't forget to follow me!  Click HERE to view my Teacher Notebook Store




1 comment:

  1. Those are all adorable! I love the How Do We Get Home?

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit me when you get the chance. =)


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete